If you own a company or you hold a position in a company, you know just how important your employees are. After all, a company cannot function well without its employees. So aside from paying them the salary that they deserve, you need to think of ways of showing your appreciation to your employees.
You can do this in the form of parties, promotions or simple tokens of appreciation for a job well done. Here are some great employee gift ideas for you to consider.
- Chocolate strawberries – If you want something luxurious to show your appreciation for your employees, nothing spells luxurious like a box of strawberries that have been dipped in quality chocolate. You can choose the chocolate depending on what your employees prefer. It can be white chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate. You can give these on special occasions to truly mark the occasion. These will surely be a favorite among everyone in the office and will make your employees feel truly appreciated.
- Custom planners – Despite many people and office workers becoming dependent on their cellphones, we still cannot disregard the importance of planners and journal. Your workers can ensure that they have their schedules of appointments or deadlines all lined up so that they will not miss anything. To make it even more special, you can get them custom journals instead of the usual ones you can buy at any bookstore or craft store. With custom journals, you can mix and match colors, and even have their names printed on the journal itself. This way, your employees will know that you were very thoughtful about your gift and did not just resort to getting them the usual ones that are given.
- Coffee mug warmer – Almost every office worker relies on some type of pick me up to help them get through the workday. Some rely on snacks like chips or candies, but most workers really do rely on their cups of coffee to give them energy. But it can be unappetizing to have to drink cold coffee. So some people resort to drinking it right away or to reheating it in the microwave. But there is a way to do it differently and that is to have a coffee mug warmer right at their desk so they do not have to keep standing up in order to reheat their drinks.
- Succulents – Adding a dash of greenery on an office desk is not only aesthetically pleasing but can also be relaxing. The great thing about succulents is that they are low maintenance so you don’t need a green thumb to care for them. You can choose just one to give to your employees, or combine several succulents in one area where they can go to if they want to relax.
- Movie cards or spa certificates – Don’t just get your employees items that they can enjoy while in the office. They also deserve some downtime where they can relax on their own and leave the worries about deadlines and quotas behind at the office.